Millennials Millennials

Heh, love the whiny voice acting at the end x3 Right after his tough act, that was pretty funny!

I work a low-end job with other millennials and they're so bad with money. The day after we get a pay check, they spend carelessly until they're forced to cut down on food and skip meals, because they ran out of money. Wait until the next pay check, rinse and repeat.
I can see them in this video's situation if they ever get a job that actually pays decently.

Sans Fight Animation Sans Fight Animation

The joke of the UT characters literally being fonts was funny enough that I'd have loved the video just for that. But no, you went and somehow made fonts fighting absolutely epic. This is animated very well and I still can't believe you made such convincing action and drama with friggen letters of all things! R.I.P. all the fonts... except Cooper.
The conflict is amusing and also a bit ironic that /Arial/ is complaining about people overusing a font. Not very self aware, is it? :3 This animation is fantastic, excellent job!

Everyone Had This Kid in Their Class Everyone Had This Kid in Their Class

That collective "Ooohhh" at the end killed me. This is too relatable xD

A Good Deal: No Evil 022 A Good Deal: No Evil 022

Man does this raise some questions about how spirits are generally raised, or at least what the situation of the younger main characters is. Especially since the winter episodes I recall where Calamity is a kid, she's with the other spirits... not amongst humans. How does their age work for that matter, Corn seems only a bit younger than Kitty when they're both kids, and then Kitty seems /way/ older than him dressing him in a poppy coat. What happened? How do spirits even come to exist anyway?
QUESTIONS
And also a Tialoc statue, cool!

In any case, the Jackalope round up was pretty cute. But, jackalopes are cute on their own, so of course it was!
"Have you tried something you're good at? I find you don't have to do as much pretending that way!". Savage, Paula, my goodness xD

We Are Number One but poorly animated We Are Number One but poorly animated

No matter how much this made me laugh, which was a lot, I cannot in good conscious rate it higher than 3... for hopefully obvious reasons
I still fucking love it though. I've developed an unhealthy obsession with this meme, yet only a handful of them stand out. This is definitely one of them. The Sonic, the Master of Disguise, and that... animation. It's glorious xD

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

So very true! As long as we're forced to take classes having fuck all to do with our degree though, I kind of prefer the non-learning blind memorization approach. At least I don't have to waste brain power on the class I don't care about. Still crappy that they're mandatory though <.<

My Scissors Will Eat You! My Scissors Will Eat You!

Nice! The atmosphere is good and the colours are really interesting. It's a bit surreal looking, but nothing too off the wall that I couldn't identify the environment/setting. I figured the costume was made of human skin the second I saw it, but I certainly didn't see it coming that the blue haired woman is a monster! Good job on that twist and the overall interesting aesthetics! Just a half star off though, because the music drowned out the voices and it was kind of hard to understand them at points.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Thanks :) I'll be sure to sort that out next time. Glad you liked the twist!

Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs

Wow, the backgrounds are gorgeous! I like the jokes and the premise is... certainly interesting xD Losing three weeks of work though sounds awful, but it still turned out well in the end ^^ I do agree with PurplePrawn on the moving perspective shots being a bit janky, but it's honestly not something I would have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out.

Grade A Under A - ANIMATED Grade A Under A - ANIMATED

Nice, I like Grade A and I like animations so, of course I like this! What you added in fit perfectly with the ideas you kept from his video (like the butt for "crack"), I think ^^ The new aspects didn't seem out of place at all, I like the family part xD

Thrift Store Clothes : Foamy The Squirrel Thrift Store Clothes : Foamy The Squirrel

Yea, Germaine speaks the truth <.< I still have outfits from preteen years that by some miracle fit still, and they've held together for almost a decade. If I get a new shirt now, made for adult women, half its buttons will fall off in a month and seams will start tearing apart -.-'